Forest Road School PTA
Support Forest Road School PTA when you shop AmazonSmiles!!
Benefits of PTA Membership - For Forest Road School PTA Members
Forest Road School PTA Birthday Box
- Tuesday, September 3rd - Kindergarten Play Date - 2 pm
- Wednesday, September 4th - First Day of School
- Wednesday, September 4th - PTA Breakfast - 8:30 am
- Monday, September 9th to Friday, October 18th National PTA Reflections Theme Search
- Friday, September 13th Family Picnic, 6pm-8pm
- Friday, September 13th Picture Day
- Sunday, September 15th 6th Grade Car Wash 10am-2:00pm
- Monday, September 16th to Monday, October 7th Miss Chocolate Fall Fundraiser
- Thursday, September 19th Meet the Teacher Night (VSD30)
- Friday, September 27th Spirit Day
- Monday, October 7th to Wednesday, November 6th PTA Reflections: Look Within
- Wednesday, October 16th Health and Wellness Day
- Wednesday, October 16th to Friday, October 18th Scholastic Book Fair (preview 10/16)
- Friday, October 18th Spirit Day
- Sunday, October 20th 6th Grade Applebee's Pancake Breakfast
- Friday, October 25th Pumpkin Patch K-2nd Grade
- Friday, October 25th 6th Grade Dance 6:30pm-8:30pm
School Supply Lists
PTA MEMBERSHIP FORM
PTA BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP LETTER
SEPTA MEMBERSHIP FORM
NYS PTA MISSION STATEMENT
The New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers, Inc. (NYS PTA)
recognizes that every child deserves excellence in education and in
quality of life. NYS PTA will maintain its commitment and service to all
children and its diverse membership through increased parent and
community awaremess, advocacy, education, and involvement.
* To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
* To raise the standards of home life.
* To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
* To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents
and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children
* To develop between educators and the general public such united
efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages
in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.