Forest Road School PTA
Support Forest Road School PTA when you shop AmazonSmiles!!
Benefits of PTA Membership - For Forest Road School PTA Members
Please click here to join Forest Road School PTA - REMIND
Enter this #: 81010
Text this message: @forestroa
Forest Road School PTA Birthday Box
PTA Events/Fundraisers Feedback Form
Reflections Arts Program: What is Your Story?
Forest Road School Reflections Program WINNERS
It’s time to enlist next year’s committee chairpersons!
Forest Road School PTA needs your help!!
Please click here for the Chairperson request flyer.
- Forest Road School PTA Junior Executive Board Member Positions Available for the 2017-2018 school year - please click link to find out how to
let us know you are interested by Monday, May 1st.
- Thursday, April 27th - Lights on for Education - Memorial JHS - 7:15 - 9:15 p.m.
- Friday, April 28th – Spirit Day
- Wednesday, May 10th - Thursday, May 11th - Plant Sale
- Wednesday, May 10th - PTA General Meeting - Celebration/Volunteer Appreciation Meeting - 7:15pm
- Friday, May 12th - Staff Appreciation Luncheon - Donations requested
- Thursday, May 18th - PTA Installation Dinner
- Sunday, May 28th - Class of 2018 Car Wash at Hendrickson Park Pool lot - 9am - 2pm
- Monday, May 29th - Memorial Day - No School
- Friday, June 2nd - Field Day
PTA MEMBERSHIP FORM
PTA BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP LETTER
NYS PTA MISSION STATEMENT
The New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers, Inc. (NYS PTA)
recognizes that every child deserves excellence in education and in
quality of life. NYS PTA will maintain its commitment and service to all
children and its diverse membership through increased parent and
community awaremess, advocacy, education, and involvement.
* To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
* To raise the standards of home life.
* To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
* To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents
and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children
* To develop between educators and the general public such united
efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages
in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.