Forest Road School PTA
Support Forest Road School PTA when you shop AmazonSmiles!!
Benefits of PTA Membership - For Forest Road School PTA Members
Please click here to join Forest Road School PTA - REMIND
Enter this #: 81010
Text this message: @forestroa
Forest Road School PTA Birthday Box
Reflections Arts Program: What is Your Story?
Forest Road School Reflections Program WINNERS
The Forest Road School PTA is looking for parents who are interested in
serving as class parents for the next school year. You would be a
liaison between your child’s teacher, the other parents in the class,
and the PTA Board.
We are looking for 3 class parents per class who will work
together with the classroom teacher.
Please click here for responsibilities and to find out how to volunteer: CLASS PARENT REQUEST FORM
Forest Road School Supply Lists 2017-2018
- Thursday, August 31st - PTA Kindergarten Playdate - 2 - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 5th - First Day of School - 8:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 5th - PTA Breakfast - 8:30 a.m. - Forest Road Cafeteria
- Friday, September 15th - PTA Family Picnic - 6 - 9 p.m. - Forest Road School Yard
- Wednesday, September 20th - PTA Miss Chocolate / Pie Sale Begins
- Thursday/Friday, September 21st - September 22nd - School Closed - Rosh Hashanah
PTA MEMBERSHIP FORM
PTA BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP LETTER
NYS PTA MISSION STATEMENT
The New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers, Inc. (NYS PTA)
recognizes that every child deserves excellence in education and in
quality of life. NYS PTA will maintain its commitment and service to all
children and its diverse membership through increased parent and
community awaremess, advocacy, education, and involvement.
* To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
* To raise the standards of home life.
* To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
* To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents
and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children
* To develop between educators and the general public such united
efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages
in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.